Applied Imaging strives to make your job easier for you by taking care of all of your office technology needs. We’re experts in office technology so you don’t have to be.
That’s why we’ve implemented two services free of charge: automatic toner replenishment and automatic meter readings.
So, what are they, and what’s the difference between the two?
Automatic Meter Readings allow us to collect the meter readings from our FM Audit software. If you sign up for automatic meter readings, we no longer have to call you each month for meter readings; we do all the work for you.
Automatic Toner Replenishment also uses FM Audit, but this time notifies us when your toner falls below 20%. This saves you time because you don’t have to order new toner; when FM Audit sends us a notification, we send toner out to you.
If you’re signed up for Automatic Toner Replenishment, you’re also signed up for Automatic Meter Readings. However, just because you’re signed up for Automatic Meter Readings doesn’t mean you’re also signed up for Automatic Toner Replenishment.
So, how can you sign up?
To sign up for Automatic Meter Readings…
1. Go to www.appliedimaging.com and click on the “PrintSmart Survey” link. You can find it under Customer Tools in the main menu.
2. Fill out and submit the short survey.
3. Wait for an email with an install link.
4. When the email arrives, click on the install link and install FM Audit. It should take about five minutes.
To sign up for Automatic Toner Replenishment…
1. Follow instructions 1-4 above to sign up for Automatic Meter Readings.
2. When the program is installed, reply to the email and ask to sign up for the automatic toner replenishment program. If you’ve already installed FM Audit, simply contact your sales representative or email Mike McCurry at [email protected] and tell them you’d like to sign up for Automatic Toner Replenishment.
It’s that easy!