Decrease Printing Costs and Increase Efficiency
How does your office currently track printer usage; boxes of paper used, ink and toner refills purchased? While this does provide information about the amount of printing done, it’s not very helpful when you are trying to make printing as efficient and cost-effective as possible. However, using a printing software can help you gain valuable insights into your print usage and make real changes with your organization.
Let our team of experts outfit your office with printing software to help you manage printing, cut costs and improve efficiency. Here are a few of the main software brands that we use:
PaperCut MF is a simple, low-cost software platform that lets you take control of and manage your printers, copiers and multifunction devices. It can be used to eliminate paper and ink waste, encourage responsible behavior, and make users and departments accountable for their print usage.
- Secure print release – Printing requires user authentication, allowing device access only to authorized users.
- Manage quotas – Define rules about how much can be printed, and by whom.
- Web user interface – End users have access to a set of web tools to track their own activity in real-time, query their account balances and view their transactions.
- Detailed reporting- Over 80 reports of items like; detailed page logs and summaries and environmental impact.
- Solve mobile and BYOD printing – A range of solutions to allow users to print from whatever device they have at their disposal; laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone – users can print from them all.
- Web Based Administration – Allows for centralized management of every user and device.
With uniFLOW Output Manager, you can accurately measure usage and cost by user, department or cost code. Using the detailed reports available you can make decisions about the most effective use of your resources by minimizing printing costs and placing devices where they are most needed.
- Print and copy accounting – Track and assess current printing costs in order to charge back internal costs and audit current usage.
- Easy, simple reporting – The administrator can view all device usage across the organization by user, device, groups, or cost code.
- Universal secure printing – Users can release their secure print job to almost any printer on the network, regardless of the model, and have the job printed correctly.
- Routing jobs – The software can make recommendations to the user or automatically route the job to the device that will have the lowest cost per print.