Applied Imaging is seeking a vCIO/Technical Account Manager to join our NetSmart Plus team in Grand Rapids, MI. This position is focused on pre-sales engineering/presenting and post sales account management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience. 6+ years of applicable technology experience in desired.
• Ability to present in a small group setting.
• Ability to master the feature set of a defined product line.
• Ability to interpret complex network topologies.
• Ability to coach team members through the remediation of complex and multifaceted problems.
• Ability to manage and meet multiple project deadlines.
• Ability to follow and write procedural instructions.
• Excellent communication skills required.
• After business hours work may be required.
• Local travel to clients will be required.
Experiencing working with the following:
o Windows Desktop Operating Systems and productivity software
o Apple iOS/Android OS based smartphones and tablets
o Setup, Configuration, and Administration of Exchange and Office 365
o Windows Server Setup Configuration and Administration
o VMWare Server Setup Configuration and Administration
o Managed Switch and Router, Configuration and Administration
o Firewall Configuration and Administration
o Wireless Network Configuration and Administration
o Backup Configuration and Administration
Applied Imaging offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Information Technology Jobs|