NetSmart Plus is seeking a Technical Account Manager/Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) to join our Managed Network Service team. The primary focus of this position will be to provide excellent customer service and technology consulting services for our NetSmart Plus clients. This will be achieved through the following:
- Compiling recent client activity and researching technology trends to create business technology roadmaps.
- Reviewing the technology roadmap with the client, listening to the clients’ needs and providing expert technology advice.
- Meeting with the Service team to provide client feedback.
- Continually advising clients on technology trends and opportunities within their environments.
- Building, developing, and growing business relationships vital to the success of NetSmart Plus.
- Facilitating meetings and strategic planning sessions with clients.
- Communicating in an upbeat, positive, and professional manner.
- Providing guidance and support to Project Team and Technology Specialists.
- Keeping up-to-date on software and hardware trends.
- Successfully managing time with little management oversight.
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate technology’s impact on business outcomes.
- Ability to present in a small group setting to business owners and professionals.
- Ability to master the feature set of a defined product line.
- Ability to interpret complex network topologies.
- Ability to coach team members through the remediation of complex and multifaceted problems.
- Ability to manage and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to follow and write procedural instructions.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Must be dependable, professional, organized, detailed oriented and able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and manage new systems related to information technology
- High degree of flexibility and problem solving.
Our full benefits program includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Information Technology Jobs|