NetSmart Plus, a division of Applied Imaging, is seeking a Tier 3 IT Specialist to join our Managed Network Service team. The primary focus of this position will be to provide excellent customer service for our NetSmart Plus clients out of Traverse City location. This will be achieved through the following:
- Configuring hardware based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Installing and supporting network systems, including workstations, servers and infrastructure devices at the client’s location.
- Following predefined scopes of work.
- Providing troubleshooting techniques during deployments.
- Researching and implementing solutions.
- Communicating in an upbeat, positive and professional manner.
- Following up with clients when appropriate.
- Keeping up-to-date on new software and hardware.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as project demands may require evening and weekend work.
- Successfully managing time with little management oversight.
Skills: This position will be responsible for having an advanced knowledge of, and ability to troubleshoot, the following:
- Current workstation operating systems for PC and Mac platforms (i.e. Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Microsoft Office (including Office 365)
- Active Directory administration
- On-premise Exchange
- Web content filtering
- Anti-virus tools
- DNS and DHCP
- Wired and wireless network connectivity
- Server administration
- Network storage devices
- Mobile devices – including, but not limited to, laptops, tablets, netbooks, and smartphones
•Minimum of one industry certification:
A+ Certification, NET+ Certification, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Other IT related certification
•Minimum 2-year college degree in Networking, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical field.
•7+ years’ experience working in IT.
•Physical ability to sit in front of a computer for long periods of time, carry up to 50 pounds, climb a ladder or kneel to install computers, servers, monitors, and networking equipment in cabinets, on shelving, under desks etc…
Applied Imaging offers a full benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid holidays, paid vacations and opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Information Technology Jobs|