Applied Imaging is seeking a high capacity, self-managed candidate to fill a full-time position as a Service Technician, supporting Grand Rapids and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Repair and maintain a wide variety of office equipment sold by or under contract with Applied Imaging.
• Maintain an assigned territory and provide Applied Imaging-level of service quality and responsiveness.
• Collaborate with fellow technicians to ensure client service needs are met.
• Maintain accurate inventory of parts and tools.
• Represent Applied Imaging well in all interactions – you are the face of Applied Imaging!
• Factory certifications from Canon are desireable, but not required.
• Knowledge of print drivers and basic network communication is helpful.
• Excellent organization, communication and time management skills.
• Superior planning skills.
• Proven troubleshooting skills.
• Operate a wrapped company vehicle in a safe, courteous manner.
Applied Imaging offers a full benefit program that include medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
If you are interested in working in the Grand Rapids area for an award winning company, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Service Jobs|