Applied Imaging is seeking an adaptable, detail-oriented individual to assist in our PrintSmart division as a PrintSmart Analyst. The PrintSmart Analyst will report directly to the Senior Manager of PrintSmart.
The main goal in this role will be to actively look at ways to improve profitability in current PrintSmart accounts. Below are examples of some duties this role will do to assist in this responsibility:
- Look for opportunities to swap out printers to improve profitability.
- Manage inbound printers that were replaced. Use those printers to update unprofitable printers already in the field.
- Create a target list of unprofitable accounts and printers.
- Streamline number of device types in field to help profitability.
- Increase population of profitable models.
- Reduce overall number of different devices under contract.
- Swap device locations within an account to increase profitability.
- Provide ROI on printers coming in off lease that may be attractive to buy.
- Monitoring FM Audit for “unmanaged” devise in accounts with current MPS contracts.
Other duties in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Work with existing customers to set up auto toner replenishment with FM Audit.
- Data entry for larger MPS opportunities.
- Manage CRM list of “authorized devices”
Applied Imaging offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in joining the Applied Imaging team, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Sales Jobs|