Applied Imaging is seeking a self-directed, detail oriented individual to assist in the day to day operations of our parts department as a Parts Administrator. The Parts Administrator must be able to multi task with accuracy in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while providing friendly customer service to our service technicians and clients. The Parts Administrator will report directly to the Parts Manager.
• Purchase orders, obtain information about parts required for Service Technicians and clients
• Receive orders within the software system and assure accurate warehouse inventory of parts along with processing warranty claims
• Resolve concerns surrounding parts availability
• Answering incoming calls, emails, and walk-in clients and resolving those concerns and backup warehouse personnel
Key Requirements and Skills:
• Possess demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Excellent customer service skills are essential.
• Must be dependable, professional, organized, detailed oriented and able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
Applied Imaging offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
If you are interested in working in the Grand Rapids area for an award winning company, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Service Jobs|