Applied Imaging is seeking an Operations Support Administrator to join our NetSmart Plus division at our Grand Rapids office location. Our NetSmart Plus division is focused on providing excellent customer service in the managed IT field. This position will assist in management of client accounts including product and service quoting, software licensing, and inventory management.
- Create client quotes for hardware, software, and service based on needs as determined by NetSmart Plus team.
- Complete vendor deal registration as needed.
- Understand software licensing requirements for major vendors (Microsoft, Adobe, VMware, etc.)
- Request quotes from approved vendors to get best pricing.
- Receive, track and audit inventory.
- Track subscription renewals and send renewal quotes.
- Update and document processes and ensure consistent use.
- Strong knowledge of IT hardware and software.
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Well-developed analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Ability to successfully manage time.
- Commitment to ongoing learning and development.
- Desire to learn vendor deal registration processes.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Minimum 4 years of IT administration experience.
Our full benefits program includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Administration Jobs, Information Technology Jobs|