Applied Imaging is seeking an Operations Support Administrator for an entry level administrative position within our NetSmart Plus division at our Southfield and Grand Rapids office locations. Our NetSmart Plus division is focused on providing excellent customer service in the managed IT field. This position will assist in management of client accounts including product purchasing, inventory management, client report generation, and client meeting scheduling.
- Request quotes and place orders through approved vendors.
- Receive, track and audit inventory.
- Setup new items and create Purchase and Sales Orders in ERP software (e-Automate).
- Tracking subscription renewals and sending renewal quotes.
- Generating client reports for client meetings with the vCIO.
- Contacting clients to schedule Business Technology reviews with their vCIO.
- Update and document processes and ensure consistent use.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Well-developed analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Ability to successfully manage time.
- Commitment to ongoing learning and development.
- Desire to learn basic computer, server and network configurations.
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Minimum 2 years of administration experience.
Our full benefits program includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Administration Jobs, Information Technology Jobs|