NetSmart Plus, a division of Applied Imaging, is seeking an experienced NOC Manager to join our Managed Network Service team. Responsible for managing all aspects of remote monitoring, incident response and incident management for NetSmart Plus clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• 5+ years of experience in the IT industry.
• 2+ years of management experience.
• Ensure that the NOC is adequately staffed (on a daily and permanent basis) and trained for 1st level technical support, including escalation management.
• Oversee the management of the Alerts Service Board for tickets from End Point and Server backup during normal business hours
• Provide availability to NOC technicians for questions and support.
• Handle support calls when call load is heavy.
• Ensure NOC processes are aligned towards achieving committed SLAs and KPIs.
• Oversee the remote monitoring and escalation of monitoring issues to Service Management as necessary.
• Provide oversight on the creation, execution for works performed by the external vendors as pertaining to alerts outside of normal hours.
• Lead and manage the NOC team, including hiring, mentoring, professional development, performance management and, salary and PTO management.
Applied Imaging offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Information Technology Jobs|