Applied Imaging is seeking to the fill the role of West Side Logistics Manager. This role will manage all aspects of Applied Imaging’s equipment logistics on the West Side including, but not limited to, the Grand Rapids Delivery Drivers, Delivery Coordinator, and logistics programs. This candidate would need to be detail oriented, possess excellent communication skills and be team focused.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage Grand Rapids Delivery Drivers
- Oversee equipment deliveries on the west side of the state and beyond
- Understand and execute all logistics duties
- Manage delivery trucks and logistics programs
- Experience in E–automate.
- Possess strong proficiency in Excel.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Prior management experience is a plus
- Strong ability to work in a team setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Strong ability to give attention to detail and to perform multiple tasks at the same time.
Applied imaging offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life insurance, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Service Jobs|