NetSmart Plus, a division of Applied Imaging, is seeking an IT Telephony Specialist to join our Managed Network Service team. The ideal candidate will have broad technology expertise, project management skills, care for customer experience, and a strong background in VoIP and UCaaS technology. The IT Telephony Specialist will deliver level of security governance over projects and troubleshooting activities with managing our clients. This will be achieved through the following:
- Fulfilling new orders for NetSmart Plus’s hosted voice platforms.
- Owning the onboarding and implementation experience of design and configuration while communicating status updates throughout the delivery cyle.
- Work closely with sales, ordering, field installation, and support department to ensure successful deployment and ongoing support of those platforms.
- Provide escalation path to internal support team for high-profile or challenging technical issues
- Identify and investigate anomalies and produce status reports and metrics reflecting the current state of security across the NetSmart Plus portfolio.
Skills: This position will be responsible for having a basic knowledge of, and ability to troubleshoot, the following:
- NetSmart Plus’ Asterisk-based and proprietary Hosted Voice Platforms
- Polycom and Yealink IP phones
- TCP/IP networking
- DNS and DHCP
- 2+ years’ experience working with VoIP (Preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical support environment
- Minimum 2-year college degree in Networking, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical field.
Applied Imaging offers a full benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid holidays, paid vacations and opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Information Technology Jobs|