NetSmart Plus is seeking a Client Experience Triage/Dispatch Team Lead to join our Managed Network Service team. The primary focus of this position will be to provide excellent customer service for our NetSmart Plus clients. This will be achieved through the following:
- Providing guidance and mentorship to the team on a daily basis
- Lead by example with Triage and Dispatch procedures
- Work with team to address conflicts and escalations
- Coordinate team availability to ensure resource availability
- Review daily events to identify areas where improvement is required
- Communicate with clients and staff to effectively schedule service tickets.
- Work collaboratively with clients, support staff, and management to avoid scheduling/prioritization issues
- Create new requests from phone calls and offers technical support to resolve simple/fast requests immediately when possible/practical
- Schedule delivered equipment or software installation based upon estimated scope of work.
- Review/prioritize outstanding support requests
- Assign and update ticket priority levels per company standards and based upon client feedback.
- Ensure that the right resources are assigned, that they have the appropriate information, time allocated, and any other resources required to do the job
- While managing the schedule and/or rescheduling of any activities required to resolve tickets, also review the root cause behind any resolution delays, assignment rescheduling, etc. to ensure efficient work and timely issue resolution
- Researching and implementing fixes within defined parameters
- Communicating with client using matching language patterns
- Providing feedback to client when appropriate
- Responsible for triage of client issues; resolve, route or escalate per client SLA
- Adhere to current policies and procedure to improve service delivery performance
- Have the ability to learn new software and hardware
- Interact positively with others
- Successfully manage time with minimal management oversight.
Skills: This position will be responsible for having a basic knowledge of, and ability to troubleshoot, the following:
- Basic experience supporting current Workstation Operating Systems for PC and Mac platforms
- Basic experience working with and supporting Windows Network Operating Systems
- Basic experience working with modern hypervisors including, VMWare and HyperV
- Basic Experience with MS Office (including Office 365) and supporting multi-tenant environments
- Experience with performing migrations to Office365
- Basic experience supporting On Premise Exchange
- Basic experience with implementation and administration of Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of DNS and DHCP
- Basic Experience supporting enterprise backup disaster recovery solutions
- Basic experience with implementation and administration of Firewalls
- Basic experience supporting wired and wireless networking topologies
- Basic experience supporting Web Content Filtering
- Basic experience with implementation and administration of server hardware
- Basic experience with implementation and administration of Network Storage Devices
- Basic experience with implementation and administration of Switches
- Basic experience with implementation and administration of Routers
- Experience supporting Smartphones
- Basic experience supporting VOIP phones.
- 1+ years of experience working in an IT environment is required
- Call Center or Help Desk experience is preferred
- One of the following industry certifications is a positive:
- A+ Certification
- NET+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Other IT related certification
Our full benefits program includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Information Technology Jobs|