NetSmart Plus, a division of Applied Imaging, is seeking a responsible IT Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
This position will work closely with the Project Managers to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. The Project Coordinator will perform various coordinating tasks, like scheduling and risk management, along with administrative duties such as maintaining project documentation.
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills as you will collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results by deadlines. Ultimately, the Project Coordinators duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet Applied Imaging’s high quality of standards.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
- Experience with Office365.
- Good understanding of technology concepts.
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
Experience working with the following:
- Guiding and consulting with the Project Managers to ensure that Scope Reviews are accurately performed and documented.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes/Handling Scope Creep.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required and developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
Applied Imaging offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life insurance, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Information Technology Jobs|