Applied Imaging is looking to hire a full time Field Service Technician in the Tampa, FL area. This position involves on-site repairs of copiers, printers, and other multi-functional devices. The selected applicant will also possess the following:• Repair and maintain a wide variety of office equipment sold by or under contract with Applied Imaging
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of print drivers and basic network communication is helpful.
- Ricoh, Canon and Kyocera product experience preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, organized and motivated.
- Excellent organization, communication and time managements skills.
- Good driving record.
- Team oriented and interested in building long term relationships at Applied Imaging.
Applied imaging offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays.
If you are interested in working in Northern Michigan for an award winning company, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Service Jobs|