Applied Imaging is seeking to fill the role of Delivery Coordinator. Major goals and daily responsibilities of this person will include but not be limited to coordinating the delivery of equipment to customers, coordinating moves and pickups of copiers, monitoring Eauto order status’ and Onbase workflow of new orders, invoicing moves and pickups as they are scheduled, maintaining Dispatch Track and promote a positive work culture.
This candidate would need to be detail oriented, possess excellent communication skills and be team focused.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee daily scheduling
- Work with the delivery team and delivery managers
- Direct contact with sales, setup, warehouse and customers
- Experience in Eautomate
- Experience in Onbase
- Experience in Dispatch Track a plus
- Strong communication and logistic skills.
- Strong ability to work in a team setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Strong ability to give attention to detail and to perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Highly Motivated and reliable
Applied imaging offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life insurance, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Administration Jobs|