Applied Imaging is looking for a self-motivated, highly energetic, and detail-oriented candidate to fill a full-time opportunity in the Supplies department. Candidates must possess excellent organizational and communication skills and demonstrate a “yes we can” attitude.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Sending DCA software install links and auditing accounts for program eligibility
- Troubleshooting to find resolution when accounts/ equipment stops reporting
- Conducting remote sessions with customers for trouble shooting or installation
- Monitoring and fulfilling auto toner alerts with focus on high volume accounts
- Send first stopped reporting notices and work to get accounts reporting again
- Manage data in FM Audit and e-automate such as bulk uploads, IP addresses, serial numbers, ID numbers, supply items and yields, location remarks, shipping contacts, and more.
- Compare data in e-auto and FMAudit and use it to block/ unblock devices
- Create reports to support operations and sales teams
- Manage, resolve, close requests in our ticketing system
This position will be located at the Distribution Center in Grand Rapids.
Applied imaging offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Administration Jobs|