NetSmart Plus, a division of Applied Imaging, is seeking a high performing Data Center Solutions Architect (SA) to join our team and focus on Data Center and or Cloud Technologies. The SA will support and assist our Account Teams in pre-sales meetings, providing thought leadership on a variety of solutions. You will be vendor agnostic and competent to assist in the sale of various services, products, and technologies by providing customer-specific solutions, business justifications, and scoping requirements for NetSmart Plus’s current and future clients. The ideal candidate will have experience scoping complex projects and a history of winning business.
This role is perfect for someone with the ability to multitask and wants to work with a great group of likeminded professionals that challenge them to perform at their peak. You will have the opportunity to work with a great group of people but can work independently on certain tasks. This is a full-time opportunity based out of Michigan and up to 25% travel may be required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide consultative expertise as the SME within general Data Center technologies to include Server Computer (Cisco UCS, Lenovo, and or HPE Servers), Virtualization, Storage (Nimble, PURE, Nutanix, etc.), software-defined data center networking, performance monitoring, orchestration, multi-vendor interop, etc.
- Provide a comprehensive evaluation of client networks to propose solutions to meet their current and projected business needs.
- Work with NetSmart Plus Account Managers, Principal Consultants, Solution Architects, and Inside Sales Specialists to plan sales strategies, develop proposals, deliver customer presentations, facilitate demos, and close the business.
- Provide scoping documentation to support the proposals, statements of work, and requests for proposals.
- Keep current on new and emerging technologies to leverage all our partnerships in a competitive marketplace.
- Professional Services environment is preferred.
- Minimum three years of increasing responsibility for positioning and delivering Data Center and or Cloud Solutions within a variety of environments.
- Experience with various Data Center and or Cloud Solutions. This experience should include building, upgrading and maintaining solutions from the ground up.
- Skilled in technical writing and documentation.
- Skilled in using Visio and other network documentation and discovery software.
- Proven track record in managing and winning major opportunities, with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience in managing long and complex sales cycle and multi-level selling environments (C-Level, IT Managers, Engineering, Purchasing, etc.).
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the innate ability to quickly build rapport.
Certifications (preferred, not required):
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Data Center (CCNA Data Center)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Data Center (CCNP Data Center)
- Juniper Networks Certified Professional Data Center (JNCIP-DC)
- VCE Converged Infrastructure Administration Engineer (VCE-CIAE)
- VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV)
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
Applied Imaging offers a full benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid holidays, paid vacations and opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Information Technology Jobs|