NetSmart Plus, a division of Applied Imaging, is seeking both full-time or part-time Client Service Desk Technical Dispatchers to join our Managed Network Service team. The primary focus of this position will be to provide excellent customer service for our NetSmart Plus clients. This will be achieved through the following:
- Communicate with clients and staff to effectively schedule service tickets.
- Create new requests from phone calls and offers technical support to resolve simple/fast requests immediately when possible/practical
- Review/prioritize outstanding support requests
- Coordinate rescheduling as needed to accommodate urgent support requests.
- Track and monitor staff location and availability.
- Escalating client issues
- Communicate Effectively with clients
- Triage of client issues; resolve, route or escalate per client SLA
- Ability to learn new software and hardware
- Interact positively with others
- Successfully managing time with management oversight
Skills: This position will be responsible for having a basic knowledge of, and ability to troubleshoot, the following:
- Current workstation operating systems for PC and Mac platforms (i.e. Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Microsoft Office (including Office 365)
- Anti-virus tools
- 1+ years’ experience working in an IT environment is preferred
- Customer Service Experience is preferred
Our full benefits program includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Information Technology Jobs|