Applied Imaging is seeking a self-directed, detail-oriented individual to assist in the day-to-day operations of our finance department as a Staff Accountant. The Staff Accountant will report directly to the Controller.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Record any necessary general journal entries.
• Manage and track fixed asset locations, additions, and disposals.
• Assist with preparation of year-end audits, bank audits and processing 1099s.
• Assist with preparation of year-end audits, bank audits.
• Assist with monthly, quarterly, and year-end procedures.
• Assist in special projects to improve operational efficiencies.
• Work closely with the Controller and CFO on daily finance and accounting activities.
• Assess current practices and procedures and make recommendations for improvements.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
• Degree in Accounting with accounting experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
• Work under steady pressure with frequent interruptions.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Professional demeanor and interaction with all customer (internal and external).
• Effective interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), negotiation and problem-solving
• Ability to work effectively in a team- oriented environment as well as independently.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher with Accounting experience
Applied imaging offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, and paid holidays.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below and fill out an application by clicking here.
|Job Category||Administration Jobs|