As a leading technology company, Applied Imaging is pleased to be a recipient of Ricoh’s RFG Circle of Excellence Award.
ABOUT THE CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE AWARD:
The Ricoh Circle of Excellence Award honors the top Ricoh dealers in the United States based on technical expertise and quality of service, model certification, efficiency, response time success rates and overall customer satisfaction. A Circle of Excellence Award signifies a quality business relationship with Ricoh that is unmatched by Applied Imaging competitors. Only 30% of Ricoh dealers receive this award annually.
To receive the Circle of Excellence Award applicants are required to demonstrate Technical Proficiency in addition to Service Operation Efficiency. The Technical Proficiency portion, called Prestige Designation, require technicians to complete at least one-of-two tests. These two tests, Hardware/Engine Track and Technology (Connectivity Network & Solutions) are designed to assess our knowledge of Ricoh products, web sites, and an enormous amount of information found in service manuals, media, and a variety of other sources.
APPLIED IMAGING RECOGNITION:
Nationally, only 93 out of 1750 technicians have achieved the status of Prestige Designation. This year, five of our technicians successfully accomplished the requirement to pass one of the two tests, they are: Roger Diehl, Rod Mcqueen, Ed Schicker, Jim Wilkie, and Tim Williams. If a technician decides (not required) to take the second test, and passes with 80% or higher, and is also in the top 75 in the country, they are awarded a Prestige Elite Certification. We had one employee who accepted that challenge and was successful—Congratulations to Jim Wilkie for that accomplishment.
Applied Imaging secured the The Service Operation Efficiency portion by:
- Adopted, embraced and leveraged Ricoh programs in support of a Services-Led environment.
- Demonstrated (via metric capture, reporting and management) the ability to provide quality support to Ricoh’s products while maintaining these products to the highest industry standards.
- Maintained compliance with Ricoh’s sole source agreement via the purchase of Ricoh genuine parts and supplies.
- Complied/adhered to Ricoh mandatory retrofit medication initiatives.
- Compliance with contractual “minimum” training requirements (Two (2) technicians per model sold and/or supported).The dedication, skills, and hard work of our AI Service Team secured The Circle of Excellence Award and allow us to keep our reputation as Fast, Friendly, and Amazing Service.
Thank you to Ricoh for this award and thank you to our customers for motivating our push for Excellence.