With the current state of the world aside, modern day workforces have changed over the years, and continue to at a rapid pace. We’re all witnessing it before our eyes – from handling business on our phones, to video conferencing, to managing information in the cloud.
Businesses are faced with the “evolve or be left behind” theory. As business owners and managers, this is no easy feat. One thing that remains constant, however, is a leadership team’s responsibility to keep their business running, their employees productive, their information secure and compliant, and revenue flowing.
You can do this very easily with a few simple cloud applications, such as Hewlett-Packard’s Workpath.
What is HP Workpath and What are the Benefits?
HP Workpath is an app catalog that enables workflows to your MFPs, even while working from home.
- Scanned files can be transferred directly from your office MFP to the third-party repository.
- Removing hard drives and emails from this process would significantly improve company security.
- Document processing is also made simpler with the use of these apps, which saves time and money.
- Users are able to quickly search for digital files and can also send them electronically within minutes.
- You can digitize documents easily – which can be an on-ramp to going paperless.
HP Workpath cloud apps, along with most cloud applications from manufacturers like Ricoh and Canon, offer a variety of capabilities. You can expect to see an improvement of your workflow, an extra layer of security for your company’s confidential information, and an increase of productivity from your employees – both in the office and at home.