The Steenland Insurance Agency was founded in 1927 by William Steenland who represented life insurance products from Mutual of New York. Now run by fourth generation Steenlands, the almost century old firm offers life, home, auto and health insurance products from multiple carriers.
Steenland promotes itself as a one-stop shop for all insurance products and services with a customer-focused culture. Providing a variety of products from multiple insurance companies results in mountains of paperwork. Because of this, the agency required an office technology provider that could help them organize and manage their documents.
Applied Imaging was able to provide new equipment that could print, copy, scan and fax. Partnering together, the two were able to save Steenland quite a bit of money, including when monthly volumes increased. Network support and fast, reliable service has also been a key in keeping the Agency’s employees productive and living up to their customer service commitments.
- Cost savings even with new equipment
- Immediate service when any issues arise
- Support in partnering with a family-owned Western Michigan business
- Improved ability to provide documents to customers when requested
- Single source for all office technology requirements
“We got new equipment and saved money with Applied Imaging. Getting documents to our clients is essential and Applied Imaging has always been there to make sure we are able to get that done in a timely and organized manner. They’re friendly, smart and know what they’re doing. You can count on them to have your back. And we like to do as much business with other family businesses that are located in our great state of Michigan.
Mark Steenland, Partner, Steenland Insurance Agency
- Eikenhout Building Supplies
- Art Prize
- 2/90 Sign Systems
- AJACS Die Sales
- Oakland Community College
- Genova Products
- Chippewa Hills Public Schools
- Grand Rapids Public Schools
- Exotic Automation and Supply
- ArborOakland Group
- Complete Source, Inc.
- Modular Transportation
- Detroit Lions
- AAC Credit Union
- Great Lakes Bay Health Centers
- Kids Kicking Cancer
- Henry Ford College
- Toledo Volleyball Club
- Lighthouse Insurance
- Success Story With Beneteau North America
- LPGA Volvik Championship
- Steenland Insurance Agency
- Barton Chiropractic
- Neumann Law
- Hope Network Neuro Rehabilitation
- Dee Cramer
- Meyer Music
- MAD Creative Concepts
- Michigan Farm Bureau Insurance