Since 1969, Modular Transportation has established themselves as a leader in first class OTR and dedicated transportation services. By conducting their business with integrity and focusing on their customers needs, they have successfully grown each year. Modular Transportation takes pride in the multiple drivers and office associates that have been with the company for nearly 25 years.
Modular Transportation was experiencing a challenge with its invoicing procedure and the speed at which customer invoices were being processed. After a detailed discovery meeting, Applied Imaging’s Document Management team determined that sending customer invoices, statements and related information was time-consuming, required the involvement of 5-6 employees and had a negative impact on cash flow.
To streamline the invoice process and provide an alternative to mailing month-end statements, Applied Imaging implemented a detailed document management system: OnBase. OnBase allowed Modular Transportation to automate their business processes, reduce the time and cost of performing important business functions, improve organizational efficiency, and address the need for governance, risk and compliance through the management and control of content from virtually any source. OnBase also allows Modular Transportation to facilitate the sharing of digital content with employees and customers, reducing postage costs and labor.
- Invoice processing time reduced by 70% for improved cash flow
- Month-end statement distribution expenses reduced by 49% for greater profitability
- Enhanced invoice workflow process for more efficiency
- Reduced personnel requirements
- Art Prize
- 2/90 Sign Systems
- AJACS Die Sales
- Oakland Community College
- Genova Products
- Chippewa Hills Public Schools
- Grand Rapids Public Schools
- Exotic Automation and Supply
- ArborOakland Group
- Complete Source, Inc.
- Modular Transportation
- AAC Credit Union
- Great Lakes Bay Health Centers
- Kids Kicking Cancer
- Henry Ford College
- Lighthouse Insurance
- LPGA Volvik Championship
- Barton Chiropractic
- Neumann Law
- Hope Network Neuro Rehabilitation
- Dee Cramer
- MAD Creative Concepts
- Michigan Farm Bureau Insurance