Complete Source, Inc. provides printing and promotional solutions to clients throughout the United States. The company offers a managed solution to clients who previously had to contact multiple vendors for all of their promotional material needs. Complete Source leverages its capabilities with the strengths of partner organizations to provide the most cost-effective solutions, ensuring each bid they produce is competitive and delivered in the timeliest matter.
Complete Source was using a paper-based filing system to access records for their customers. Based on the volume of records for the thousands of customers they work with, the filing system was cumbersome, time-consuming, prone-to-error and inefficient. Complete Source needed a more effective system to quickly access records while on the phone with customers, vendors and outside field reps, allowing them to have information at their fingertips. Complete Source also needed for the ability to access records remotely, from home or when reps were traveling.
To increase efficiency and provide an easy-to-access system, Applied Imaging implemented a five- user SmartSearch software system with remote access. The new system allows Complete Source the ability to scan, retrieve and automatically source documents using an electronic filing system. The new process provides efficient access to documents and records, allowing Complete Source to improve communication and provide faster responses to customers.
- Faster communications for more efficient operations
- Physical storage space needs reduced, reducing overhead costs
- Quicker and more accurate bids
- Faster closing of bids, more revenue and increased profit
- Eikenhout Building Supplies
- Art Prize
- 2/90 Sign Systems
- AJACS Die Sales
- Oakland Community College
- Genova Products
- Chippewa Hills Public Schools
- Grand Rapids Public Schools
- Exotic Automation and Supply
- ArborOakland Group
- Complete Source, Inc.
- Modular Transportation
- AAC Credit Union
- Great Lakes Bay Health Centers
- Kids Kicking Cancer
- Henry Ford College
- Lighthouse Insurance
- LPGA Volvik Championship
- Barton Chiropractic
- Neumann Law
- Hope Network Neuro Rehabilitation
- Dee Cramer
- MAD Creative Concepts
- Michigan Farm Bureau Insurance