Each year Chippewa Hills Public Schools educates approximately 2,500 students. Located in the “middle of the mitten,” the district encompasses 387 square miles covering portions of Isabella, Mecosta and Osceola counties. There are four elementary schools, one intermediate school, one high school and an alternative school.
Multiple vendors were servicing the document output devices at seven different locations. Much of the technology was outdated plus the number of vendor invoices created confusion, making it difficult to reduce costs and generate realistic budgets. The time spent managing and understanding the vendor invoices caused internal inefficiency, costing the district even more in lost administrative productivity.
To streamline Chippewa Hills Public School’s printing, document flow and invoicing, Applied Imaging performed a detail analysis of the district’s printing costs, device locations, volume trends, paper usage and document management system. Based on the results, a PrintSmart solution was developed which updated technology, eliminated high cost duplicators, incorporated a cost per page printing program and electronic distribution software to proactively manage output devices, which led to less printed document output.
- Cost savings for better resource utilization
- Updated, state-of-the-art technology
- One vendor for streamlined invoicing
- Improved budget planning for better control
- Increased staff efficiency for improved productivity
- Art Prize
- 2/90 Sign Systems
- AJACS Die Sales
- Oakland Community College
- Genova Products
- Chippewa Hills Public Schools
- Grand Rapids Public Schools
- Exotic Automation and Supply
- ArborOakland Group
- Complete Source, Inc.
- Modular Transportation
- AAC Credit Union
- Great Lakes Bay Health Centers
- Kids Kicking Cancer
- Henry Ford College
- Lighthouse Insurance
- LPGA Volvik Championship
- Barton Chiropractic
- Neumann Law
- Hope Network Neuro Rehabilitation
- Dee Cramer
- MAD Creative Concepts
- Michigan Farm Bureau Insurance