With three generations of ownership by the Wierenga family, AJACS Die Sales has decades of experience as a leading die components distributor. The company focuses on quality customer service by quickly responding to customer needs and adding new product lines for distribution. AJACS prides itself on backing up products with the kind of service, expertise and training that helps assure the success of their customers.
After conducting a time analysis of the storage and retrieval of key business documents, AJACS discovered that its customer service was suffering from a time-consuming document management system and that there was significant room for improvement in their technological capabilities. At the time, AJACS was using an office technology vendor to implement a scanning system that stored and retrieved files electronically; however, the scanner operator was spending 4-5 hours per week scanning and indexing documents.
To increase efficiency and provide a simple and easy-to-use system, Applied Imaging designed a customized solution combining a Ricoh Color MFP with NSI AutoStore software and Square-9’s SmartSearch document management system as the repository. The new system tightly integrated the capture device and document management process. The integrated system also helps to manage all of the core business processes, including document ordering, accounts payable, accounts receivable paperwork and customer credit information.
- Improved productivity for more efficiency
- Physical storage space needs reduced
- Lower costs for increased profitability
- Time spent scanning and indexing reduced by 80%
- Reduced staffing requirements as the company grows
- Eikenhout Building Supplies
- Art Prize
- 2/90 Sign Systems
- AJACS Die Sales
- Oakland Community College
- Genova Products
- Chippewa Hills Public Schools
- Grand Rapids Public Schools
- Exotic Automation and Supply
- ArborOakland Group
- Complete Source, Inc.
- Modular Transportation
- AAC Credit Union
- Great Lakes Bay Health Centers
- Kids Kicking Cancer
- Henry Ford College
- Lighthouse Insurance
- LPGA Volvik Championship
- Barton Chiropractic
- Neumann Law
- Hope Network Neuro Rehabilitation
- Dee Cramer
- MAD Creative Concepts
- Michigan Farm Bureau Insurance