Sales Representative - Lansing
Applied Imaging is currently seeking candidates for a Sales Representative position in our Lansing office. We’re looking for highly motivated individuals, preferably with B2B outside sales experience pertaining to software and hardware solutions. Applied Imaging is the fastest growing, independently owned document management technology company in Michigan.
Responsibilities of this position include:
– Hit the Number – achieve all sales goals and targets – monthly, quarterly, and yearly
– Facilitate appointments through phone, email, social media, and onsite prospecting activity
– Ensure Fast, Friendly, and Amazing customer service to Applied Imaging’s clients
– Grow market share by adding prospective new clients and consistently closing business
– Create a strong knowledge base of document imaging products and services
– Maintain and cultivate our culture within Applied Imaging and our client’s organizations
– High capacity, self-managed person
– Strong presentation, organization and interpersonal skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Passion for learning about and using technology
– Highly motivated and positive attitude
– 4 year business or communications degree or equivalent experience
Applied Imaging offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and fill out an application here.