Senior Sales Representative - Lansing
Applied Imaging is currently seeking candidates for a Senior Sales Representative position in our Lansing office. We’re looking for highly motivated individuals, with B2B outside sales / imaging industry experience pertaining to software and hardware solutions. Applied Imaging is the fastest growing, independently owned document management technology company in Michigan.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Hit the Number – achieve all sales goals and targets – monthly, quarterly, and yearly
• Facilitate appointments through phone, email, social media, and onsite prospecting activity
• Ensure Fast, Friendly, and Amazing customer service to Applied Imaging’s clients
• Grow market share by adding prospective new clients and consistently closing business
• Create a strong knowledge base of document imaging products and services
• Maintain and cultivate our culture within Applied Imaging and our client’s organizations
• High capacity, self managed person
• Strong presentation, organization and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Passion for learning about and using technology
• Highly motivated and positive attitude
• 4 year business or communications degree
• 2 years of industry related experience
• Proven track record of industry related success
Applied Imaging offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to Brian Lowman at email@example.com and fill out an application here.