Network Connectivity Technician - Metro Detroit
Applied Imaging is seeking a Networking Connectivity Technician to connect clients to their document management solutions. This position involves on-site, remote, and in-house support for copiers, printers, and software solutions.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
– Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
– Excellent communication skills required.
– Ability to provide end-user support (via phone, email, face-to-face, TeamViewer) to resolve technical issues.
– Ability to lift equipment up to 40lbs.
– Experience working with the following:
— — Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OS X
— — General knowledge of SMTP, SMB, & FTP protocols
— — Active Directory/LDAP Basics
— — Apple iOS/Android OS based smartphones
— — Wireless Networking
Applied Imaging offers a full benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, short-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.