"Keep It in the Mitt"
As Michiganders - values like loyalty, honesty
and hard work are at the core of how we do
That’s why Applied Imaging, Michigan’s
premier, independently owned provider of
Document Imaging and
Managed IT Services strives
to “Keep It in the Mitt.” The “Keep It in the Mitt” spirit
allows us to focus our people, products, and services to
enhance the Michigan business environment. In essence,
it’s about doing business for the success and benefit of
Michigan companies of all sizes
With over 65 years of combined experience and over 7,500 clients,
Applied Imaging has been the recipient of the highest awards given
by both national manufacturers and local organizations alike. That
level of achievement combined with a “Yes! It Can Be Done” attitude,
has allowed us to provide innovative solutions that improve profitability
and increase productivity.
Our mission is to partner with our clients to provide expertise and innovation tailored to their unique business challenges. Our team at each of our offices in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Big Rapids and Muskegon is committed to delivering exceptional service and products dedicated to promoting our clients' growth and prosperity.
To achieve this, we will:
- Train our people and give them the resources they need to develop their skill and knowledge.
- Maintain an environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
- Uphold high ethical standards in all of our business relationships.
- Support active involvement in the communities we serve.
Our unifying principle is the belief that every individual is valuable and important.
Applied Imaging is Michigan's premier office technology solutions provider
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Offices in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Lansing and Big Rapids
- Over 65 Years of Combined Experience
- Over 7,500 Clients throughout the state of Michigan
Award Winning Document Solutions Provider
Applied Imaging is proud of our accomplishments as a premier solutions provider and a leader in our industry
- Multiple recipient of OfficeDEALER magazine's Elite Dealer Award
- Applied Imaging helps Healthcare Midwest reclaim their office
- Applied Imaging receives the coveted Ricoh President's Award, which recognizes the very
best in dealer partnerships.